Thompson Advanced Dentistry offers popular cosmetic dentistry services to help our patients from Evans, CO attain the smile they have always wanted. Dr. Joseph Thompson wants each patient to gain confidence in themself through their smile.
He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and spends many hours each year learning about the latest cosmetic dental techniques and technology. This allows him to provide the best cosmetic treatments to his patients. You are just a consultation away from beginning the process of achieving the smile you have always wanted.
Cosmetic Dentistry allows you to enhance your natural smile and self-esteem while also improving your dental health. Whether you seek a subtle enhancement to boost your confidence or a dramatic smile makeover to address more complex concerns, we offer the personalized care you need for a beautiful, lasting result.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Thompson offers patients from Evans, CO cosmetic dental treatments that will give them healthy and beautiful smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments will not only improve the appearance of your smile but will also support your overall oral health.
With affordable treatment options, Dr. Thompson realigns crooked teeth, brightens stained teeth, or reshapes teeth that are crooked and uneven. Whatever your concern is, his goal is to help you gain confidence in yourself through your smile. The treatments we offer that can correct almost any cosmetic concerns include:
- Tooth bonding– Cosmetic teeth bonding is often used to fix small chips or cracks on teeth. We place a customizable tooth-colored composite resin on the prepared tooth and sculpt it into the desired shape.
- Dental crowns– Dr. Thompson offers porcelain dental crowns to change the color or shape of a tooth. We color-match porcelain to your surrounding teeth and cover the entire tooth, disguising almost any cosmetic flaw.
- Porcelain Veneers– Porcelain veneers improve the appearance of your smile by straightening, reshaping, and brightening your teeth. A tooth veneer is a thin ceramic shell that attaches to the front and sides of the tooth, covering up cosmetic blemishes and helping to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Clear braces– Dr. Thompson offers Invisalign and ClearCorrect for adults who seek symmetrical smiles. These clear braces systems involve wearing a series of custom-made aligners for 1-2 weeks each to move your teeth into the correct position slowly.
- Teeth Whitening– Teeth whitening is a quick and economical way to whiten your teeth instantly. Dr. Thompson offers the KoR Teeth Whitening system.
What to Expect
At your cosmetic dentistry consultation, Dr. Thompson will take the time to understand your wishes and needs fully. Next, he will educate you on treatment options. Fitting your schedule, budget, and lifestyle, Dr. Thompson will design a personalized treatment plan to help you reach your goals.
In many cases, we need to treat a functional cause first. You may need additional restorative or general dentistry treatments to guarantee the longevity of your cosmetic treatments. You may only need a simple treatment like teeth whitening or several procedures to complete your smile makeover.
Our Evans, CO area cosmetic dentistry office is fully equipped and ready to help you achieve your dreams’ smile. Dr. Thompson’s dentist office staff is available to help you with scheduling all your appointments and answer any questions you may have. Call 970.205.9614 or request an appointment online to get started.