Thompson Advanced Dentistry offers popular cosmetic dentistry services to help our patients from Evans, CO attain the smile they have always wanted. Dr. Joseph Thompson wants each patient to gain confidence in them self through their smile. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and spends many hours each year learning about the latest cosmetic dental techniques and technology. This is allows him to provide the best cosmetic treatments to his patients. You are just a consultation away from beginning the process to achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Cosmetic Dentistry provides you the opportunity to enhance your natural smile and self-esteem while also improving your dental health. Whether you seek a subtle enhancement to boost your confidence or a dramatic smile makeover to address more complex concerns, we offer the personalized care you need for a beautiful, lasting result.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Thompson offers patients from Evans, CO cosmetic dental treatments that will give them healthy and beautiful smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments will not only improve the appearance of your smile but will also support your overall oral health. With affordable treatment options, Dr. Thompson can realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth or reshape teeth that are crooked and uneven. Whatever your concern is, his goal is to help you gain confidence in yourself through your smile. The treatments we offer that can correct almost any cosmetic concerns include:
- Tooth bonding– Cosmetic teeth bonding is often used to fix small chips or cracks on teeth. A customizable tooth-colored, composite resin is placed on the prepared tooth and sculpted into the desired shape.
- Dental crowns– Dr. Thompson offers porcelain dental crowns to change the color or shape of a tooth. Porcelain can be colored matched to your surrounding teeth and will cover the entire tooth, disguising almost any cosmetic flaw.
- Porcelain Veneers– Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of your smile by straightening, reshaping and brightening your teeth. A tooth veneers is a thin ceramic shell that attaches to the front and sides of the tooth covering up cosmetic blemishes and help to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Clear braces– Dr. Thompson offers Invisalign and ClearCorrect for adults seeks symmetrical smiles. These clear braces systems involve wearing a series of custom made aligners for 1-2 weeks each to slowly move your teeth into the correct position.
- Teeth Whitening– Teeth whitening is a quick and economical way to instantly whiten your teeth. Dr. Thompson offers the KoR Teeth Whitening system.
What to Expect
At your cosmetic dentistry consultation, Dr. Thompson will take the time to fully understand your wishes and needs. Next, he will educate you on treatment options. Fitting your schedule, budget and lifestyle, Dr. Thompson will design a personalized treatment plan that will help you reach your goals. In many cases, there is a functional cause that will need to be treated first. Additional restorative or general dentistry treatments may be required and necessary to guarantee the longevity of your cosmetic treatments. You may only need a simple treatment like teeth whitening, or several procedures to complete your smile makeover.
Our Evans, CO area cosmetic dentistry office is fully equipped and ready to help you attain the smile of your dreams. Dr. Thompson’s dentist office staff is available to help you with scheduling all your appointments and answer any questions you may have. Call 970.205.9614 or request an appointment online to get started.